The Fame Games 2.0 concept is steadily growing, and slowly but surely nearing completion. We’re testing its various components and writing tons of cutting-edge indie music promotion techniques down – all of which we’ll share with you once everything’s completed.
We’re also working on a programmatic system which will automate many of those music marketing/promotional techniques to the highest possible degree. This way, you will be able to use them more easily to advance your own career without becoming a “marketer”.
A tiny example and but a mere taster of the kind of information we will be making available to you has been released on Indie Music Planet. Do check out the article “Using YouTube To Propel Your Music Career” if you haven’t already.
We’ve now updated that article somewhat (and included lots of video site links in it as well) and we’d like to give you the revised version right here, in an eBook format. In fact, we’d like to give you more than that.
If you’re already signed up, look for this gift in your email. If you’re just signing up or donating for the first time, you will receive the download links promptly, by email.
Fame Games 2.0 – How Far Are We?
As we promised earlier, all of you who have contributed assistance through donations will be the first ones to beta-test the Fame Games 2.0 system once it goes live.
Even a very conservative estimate of the resource value this system will deliver is already now well past $5,000 in books, memberships, resources and software. By the time it goes live, it will be be worth $20k-plus (!) in terms of the tangible promotional value and its ability to almost immediately assist you on your musical journey.
You may wonder what “kind” of information or tools will be made available to you through Fame Games 2.0. OK, here’s just a very brief and highly contracted sample of just some of the things which will be involved:
- Over 200 online and offline music promotional methodologies described in detail and in a step-by-step manner, which you can employ to dramatically further your musical career, from day-1. Some of those methodologies will even help you earn from your music very quickly.
- Nearly 50 of those methodologies are “closely guarded secrets“, known only to a small elite of internet marketing gurus and only the very savviest among indie promoters.
- More than 70% of those methodologies will be presented in such a manner that virtually anyone will be able to implement them easily.
- More than 40% of those methods will come with fully-automated options (software and scripts) which, if done manually, would cost you hundreds of hours or hundreds (more like thousands) of dollars in outsourcing fees.
- Only a handful of examples of those methodologies (out of over 200!) include:
- How To Promote Your Music Using Video (that’s the little sampler we’ve already shared with you, but it will be even further refined and accelerated!)
- SEO on Steroids – utilizing the latest, cutting-edge techniques to enable fans to stumble upon your music! There’s a significant difference in how music should be promoted, as compared to any other “product” or “service.”
- How to Get Your Music On Commercial Radio and TV – And Make Money In The Process!
- How To Create a Viral Campaign For Your Music and grow a fan-base which will all-but-guarantee full financial backing for your act.
- How to Become Your Own (Profitable) Label and/or Publisher – and never have to look for support again!
- How to Dominate iTunes and All Other Media Distribution Sites
- How to Gain a Credible Following and Get National and International Press to Promote You!
- How to Utilize Social Networking Sites to Further Boost Your Career.
- … and much MUCH more.
As I said, there’s over 200 well-proven techniques (many of which are quite arcane) which are being used daily to promote “products” as well as MUSIC on the internet.
We’re in the process of adapting all of these techniques for YOU. You will soon be able to promote your music just like pros do. And we’re totally confident that there’s NOTHING else like that out there today
- There will also be loads of special resources provided for you which will enable you to improve everything from your songwriting to production, to your image, to your ability to get gigs – and free press. We’re going to stop at nothing to deliver simply the most powerful and complete independent music promotion system in the world. All that, while Fame Games Radio resumes its airplay… bigger and better than before!
- We are now able to project a timeline for the Alpha Release of this system. If all goes to plan and if you continue supporting us – you’ll see the Alpha version of Fame Games 2.0 already in January 2011. Beta version will then follow about a month later, while the full launch should be possible by March/April 2011!
- We will offer the Fame Games 2.0 program on a few levels.
- A free version will be available for all new members. It will be fully-featured but will require that members do the whole work themselves.
- And then there will be a few subscription models, from “Premium” to “Advanced” to “Pro”, where each level will make it easier and easier, better and faster to get your career on wheels.
- Our supporters today, will automatically be registered as members on one of those levels!
(BTW: as always, don’t forget to check out our ‘Fun Pics‘!)